Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the difference between get and post method. Comparison and Differences.
Difference Between Get and Post Method
1. Get method is designed for reading the info means it requests data from a specified resource. Post method is designed for posting the info means submits data to be processed to a specified resource.
2. GET requests can be cached while POST requests can never be cached.
3. In get method it places the extra info in the URL which allows the page to bookmarked or email. Post method requests pass all data of directly over the socket connection as a part of HTTP request body and which cannot be bookmarked or emailed.
4. GET requests remain in the browser history while POST requests do not remain in the browser history.
5. GET is less secure compared to POST because data sent is a part of the URL. POST is a little safer and secure because the parameters are not stored in browser history or in web server logs.