Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the Difference between a Malt and a Shake. Comparison and Differences.
Difference between a Malt and a Shake
Whats the difference between a shake and a malt?
1. A “malt” is when you add the malted milk powder after you have mixed your shake. A “shake” is usually when you mix your ice cream or frozen yogurt, milk, and flavoring in the blender.
2. Malt powder is added to the classic shake mixture. Shake is generally prepared as a mixture of milk, a flavoring, and often ice cream.
3. Malt contains malt powder. Shake does not contain malt powder.
4. Malt is sightly sour than Shake whereas Shake is sweet.
5. Malt does not go well with many flavors. Shake goes well with some flavors.