Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the difference between business man and entrepreneur. Comparison and Differences.
Comparison and Difference between Business Man and Entrepreneur
1. A Business man starts a business from an existing idea or concept. An entrepreneur starts a business from his own unique idea or concept.
2. A Business man is traditional. An entrepreneur is innovative and revolutionary.
3. A business man stays safe and don’t take a risk. An entrepreneur is a risk taker and accountable.
4. A business man is profit oriented. An entrepreneur thinks for people in his strategies i.e. employees, customer, public-oriented.
5. A Business man hires people to increase business productivity. An entrepreneur hires people to give them productivity.
6. The first one is a market player while an entrepreneur is a market leader.