Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the Difference between Cacao and Cocoa. Comparison and Differences.
Difference between Cacao and Cocoa
1. Cacao aids in weight loss. Cocoa has low levels of Cacao.
2. Cacao promotes healthy skin. Cocoa is processed.
3. Cacao is high in antioxidant. Cocoa is heat refined.
4. Cacao is mood enhancing. Cocoa is stripped of nutrients.
5. Cacao contains essential vitamins and minerals. Cocoa often contain sugar, milk, fat, hydrogenated oils, and artificial flavorings.
6. Cacao improves brain functions, quells headaches and promotes heart health. Cocoa may cause weight gain !!