Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the Difference between Excretion and Secretion. Comparison and Differences.
Difference between Excretion and Secretion
1. Excretion is the removal of materials from a living being. Secretion is movement of material from one point to other point.
2. Excretion is passive in nature. Secretion is active in nature.
3. Humans excrete materials such as tears, urine, carbon dioxide and sweat. Humans secretions includes enzymes, hormones and saliva. .
4. Excretion is mostly body waste. Secretion is important materials that can be metabolized and used by.our body.
5. Plants excrete through roots into its surroundings and falling off leaves and bark. Secretions occur in the plant body in the form of latex, resins, gums, etc.