Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the Difference between Gelato and Ice Cream<. Comparison and Differences.
Difference Between Gelato and Ice Cream
1. Gelato is an Ice cream made in Italian style. Ice cream is a sweet, frozen food, eaten as a snack or dessert.
2. Gelato has a low fat content whereas Ice cream has a high fat content.
3. Gelato uses more milk than cream.
4. Gelato is more creamy, silky, dense and smooth than ice cream.
5. Gelato has less air churned into it. Ice Cream has more air churned in it.
6. Gelato rarely uses egg yolks. Ice Cream often uses egg yolks.
7. Gelato is served at a warmer temperature than ice cream. Ice Cream is served at a cooler temperature than Gelato.