Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the Difference between Group and CrossFit Training. Comparison and Differences.
Difference between Group and CrossFit Training
1. Group Training focuses on body composition change. CrossFit focus on increasing overall fitness
2. Group Training involves light weightlifting. CrossFit involves light, moderate and heavy weightlifting.
3. Group training possesses basic exercises like squats, push-ups and shoulder presses. CrossFit possess varied workouts including running, rowing, kettlebells, plyometrics, gymnastics, Olympic, and power-lifting
4. Group Training comprises maximum 6 people. In CrossFit training, there is no maximum class size.
5. Group training is held in the gym. CrossFit is held in own space (modular).
6. Group training is lead by a certified personal trainer. CrossFit training is lead by CrossFit certified trainer.