Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the Difference between Group Training and CrossFit Training. Comparison and Differences.
Difference between Group Training and CrossFit Training
1. Group Training focus on body composition change. CrossFit focus on increasing overall fitness
2. Group Training involves light weightlifting. CrossFit involves light, moderate and heavy weightlifting.
3. Group training possess basic exercises like squats, push-ups and shoulder presses. CrossFit possess varied workouts including running, rowing, kettle bells, plyometrics, gymnastics, Olympic and power-lifting
4. Group Training comprises maximum 6 people. In CrossFit training, there is no maximum class size.
5. Group training is held in gym. CrossFit is held in own space (modular).
6. Group training is lead by certified personal trainer. CrossFit training is lead by CrossFit certified trainer.