Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the difference between Management and Administration. Comparison and Differences.
Difference between Management and Administration
1. Management is the process of planning the work as per the objectives laid down by the administration. The administration is the process of determining the object to be obtained.
2. Management comes second, follows the administration and derives strength from the administration. The administration is the first and provides guidelines for the management and organization.
3. Management supervises and controls the execution of assigned work. Administration prepares the framework under which one is asked is asked to work and execute.
4. Management executes the policies and programs. Administration lays down the policies and principles.
5. Management coordinates in activities of direction, guidance, and leadership. Administration provides activities including direction, guidance, and leadership.