Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the Difference between Organic Fertilizers and Inorganic Fertilizers. Comparison and Differences.
Difference between Organic Fertilizers and Inorganic Fertilizers
1. Organic Fertilizers are cheap whereas Inorganic fertilizers are expensive.
2. Organic Fertilizers improves soil structure and texture. Inorganic fertilizers has no fixed shape.
3. Organic Fertilizers absorbs and holds water. Inorganic fertilizers cannot absorb or hold water.
4. In Organic fertilizers, its not easy to control the amount of nutrients added. In Inorganic fertilizers, its easy to control amounts of specific nutrients added
5. Organic Fertilizers help to check soil erosion. Inorganic Fertilizers do not help to check soil erosion.