Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the Difference between Overloading and Overriding. Comparison and Differences.
Difference between Overloading and Overriding
1. Method overloading is used to increase the readability of the program. Method overriding is used to provide the specific implementation of the method that is already provided by its super class.
2. Method overloading is performed within class. Method overriding occurs in two classes that have IS-A(inheritance) relationship.
3. In case of method overloading, parameter must be different. In case of method overriding, parameter must be same.
4. Method signature must be different. Method signature must be same.
5. Private, static and final methods can be overloaded. Private, static and final methods can not be override.
Differences between Overloading and Overriding
Comparison between Overloading and Overriding
Differentiate between Overriding and Overloading
Compare between Overriding and Overloading