Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the Difference between Stars and Planets. Comparison and Differences.
Difference between Stars and Planets
1. Stars are dot shaped. Planets are spherical in shape.
2. Stars have their own light. Planets get light from the stars.
3. Stars twinkle. Planets do not twinkle.
4. Stars appear less bright than planets. Planets appear brighter than stars.
5. A star has very high temperature. Planets have moderate temperature..
6. The stars create light and the plant don’t create light.