Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the Difference between Vitamins and Minerals. Comparison and Differences.
Difference between Vitamins and Minerals
1. Vitamins are organic substances whereas Minerals are inorganic elements
2. Vitamins are extracted from plants and animals. Minerals are extracted from the soil and water.
3. Vitamins allow your body to grow and develop. Minerals are important for making enzymes and hormones.
4. Vitamins are of two types fat-soluble and water-soluble. Minerals are of two kinds macro minerals and trace minerals.
5. Vitamins are nutrients which Human body needs. Minerals help in strong bones to transmitting nerve impulses.