Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the main difference between BPSK and QPSK Modulation. Comparison and Differences.
Difference between BPSK and QPSK Modulation
1. Type of Modulation in BPSK is binary i.e. two level. In QPSK, type of modulation is four level.
2. A binary bit is represented by one phase in BPSK whereas, in QPSK, a group of two binary bits is represented by one phase state.
3. In BPSK, Bit Rate is equal to Baud Rate whereas, in QPSK, the Bit rate is twice of Baud Rate.
4. BPSL is less complex as compared with QPSK Modulation.
5. BPSK is suitable for applications that need high bit rate. QPSK is suitable for applications that need very high bit rate.