Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the difference between constructor and method.
What is the difference between constructor and method ?
- Constructor is used to initialize the state of an object. Method is used to expose behavior of an object.
- Constructor must not have return Method must have return type.
- Constructor is invoked implicitly. Method is invoked explicitly.
- The java compiler provides a default constructor if you don’t have any constructor. Method is not provided by compiler in any case.
- Constructor name must be same as the class name. Method name may or may not be same as class name.