Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the difference between constructor and method. Comparison and Differences.
What is the difference between constructor and method ?
1. Constructor is used to initialize the state of an object. Method is used to expose behavior of an object.
2. Constructor must not have return Method must have return type.
3. Constructor is invoked implicitly. Method is invoked explicitly.
4. The java compiler provides a default constructor if you don’t have any constructor. Method is not provided by compiler in any case.
5. Constructor name must be same as the class name. Method name may or may not be same as class name.