Differentiate, distinguish, compare and explain what is the main differences between Digital and Analog Communication Systems. Comparison and Difference.
Differences between Digital and Analog Communication Systems
1. Digital system have inexpensive digital circuits. Analog communication system have expensive analog components: L&C.
2. Digital systems have privacy preserved (data encryption). Analog systems have no privacy.
3. Digital communication systems can merge different data (voice, video and data) and transmit over a common digital transmission system. Analog communication systems can not merge data from dill. sources
4. In digital systems, error correction is done by coding. Analog systems have no error correction capability.
5. First one has larger bandwidth as compared to second one which has smaller bandwidth
6. Synchronization problem is relatively difficult in digital systems. Synchronization problem is relative easier in analog systems.