Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the difference between e-Commerce and m-Commerce. Comparison and Differences.
Difference between e-Commerce and m-Commerce
1. Devices which comes under e-commerce are computers and laptops and they are not easy to carry. Devices that comes under m-commerce are mobile, tablets, iPads, and PDA’s and they are easy to carry.
2. e-commerce came into existance from 1970’s whereas m-commerce started in 1990,s.
3. E-commerce can be called superset in technology whereas m-commerce can be reffered as subset.
4. Use of internet is mandatory in e-commerce whereas use of internet in m-commerce is not mandatory.
5. Reach of e-commerce is narrow, as it is available only in those places where is internet available with electricity. Reach of m-commerce broad due to its portability.