Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the main difference between HTTP and HTTPs in computer and the internet.
Difference between HTTP and HTTPs
1. HTTP is hypertext transfer protocol. HTTPS is hyper text transfer protocol with secure.
2. HTTP is not secure & unreliable. HTTPS is secure & reliable.
3. In HTTP, URLs begin with http://. In HTTPs, URLs begin with https://.
4. HTTP uses port number 8o by default. HTTPs use port 443 by default.
5. HTTP is subject to man-in-the-middle & eavesdropping attacks. HTTPs is designed to withstand such attacks & is considered secure against such attacks.