Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the main difference between Solar and Lunar Eclipse in science and physics.
Difference between Solar and Lunar Eclipse
1. In the solar eclipse, Sun is blocked.
2. The solar eclipse happens during the day whereas lunar eclipse happens at night.
3. In the solar eclipse, Moon’s in the middle. In the lunar eclipse, Earth’s in the middle.
4. The solar eclipse happens during a new moon. The lunar eclipse happens during a full moon.
5. The solar eclipse covers only a small area so few see it. The lunar eclipse can be seen by everyone that can see the moon.