Differentiate, distinguish, compare and explain what is the main 5 difference between Telephone and Computer Network. Comparison and Differences.
Difference between Telephone and Computer Network
1. Telephone network has separate signaling & data phases. Computer network has signaling information combined with data.
2. In telephone n/w, there is a connection establishment phase. In computer n/w there is no connection establishment phase.
3. Telephone n/w has End-End path reserved. Computer n/w has no path reservation.
4. In telephone network, data transfer through one path only. In computer network, data transfer can take via multiple paths.
5. There is a connection disconnect phase in telephone networks. There is no connection disconnect phase in computer networks.