Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the difference between Window Air Conditioner and Split Air Conditioner
Comparison and Difference between Window Air Conditioner and Split Air Conditioner
1. In window air conditioner, heat exchangers, compressors, motor and connecting pipes are placed on the same base. Split conditioner consists of 2 units indoor unit and outdoor unit.
2. Window air conditioner occupies more space than Split AC.
3. Installation of Window AC is easy as compaired to Split AC.
4. In Window AC, multiple cooling unit is not possible whereas it is possible in Split AC.
5. Window AC is cheaper than the Split AC for the same tonnage.
6. Window AC produces more noise (AIR) than Split AC.
7. Window AC is easily serviceable than Split AC.
8. Maximum capacity of Window AC is 2 ton whereas Split AC is not restricted to 2 ton.