Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the differences between animal and bacteria cells.
Differences between animal and bacteria cells
1. Cell wall are absent in animal cell. Cell wall are present in bacteria cell.
2. Animal cells have nucleus-nuclear membrane whereas bacteria cells dont have.
3. Fimbria-DNA transfer takes place in bacteria cells while it does not happens in other one.
4. There are no vacuoes in bacteria while its there in animal cells.
5. Chloroplast organelles for photosynthesis are present in bacteria cell. Its blue green bacteria has a green pigment that makes its own food. Animal cell
don’t have chloroplast organelles.