Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the differences between transpiration and evaporation.
Comparison and Differences Between Transpiration and Evaporation
- Transpiration is physiological process. Evaporation is physical process.
- It is loss of water from the free surface of cells. It is loss of water from the free surface of water.
- Regulated process. Non regulated process.
- Guard cell involved. No role of guard cell.
- It is comparatively slow process. It is faster process.
- Influenced by anatomy of plants. There is no such influence.