Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the differences between Mammals and Reptiles. Comparison and Difference.
Differences between Mammals and Reptiles
|2||Have hair on Fur.||Have scaly hair.|
|3||Give live birth.||Lay eggs.|
Similarities between Mammals and Reptiles
1. Both are Vertebrates.
2. Both breath with lungs.
Some Special Features of Mammals are
- They are warm-blooded
- Have fur, hair or wool
- They give birth to live young (the exception here is that platypus and echidna lay eggs)
- The mother feeds milk to their young
- They all have lungs
Some Special Features of Reptiles are
- They are cold-blooded
- Have hard leathery scales
- Most have 4 limbs and a tail the (exception here is the snake has no limbs)
- Most lay eggs with leathery shells
- They have lungs