Health Proverbs from all over the world, English, Chinese and African proverbs and quotations related to good health, hygiene, and fitness.
A proverb is a short well-known expression that states a general truth or gives advice. In addition, it can pack so much wisdom in such few words. Let’s see some of the popular good health proverbs here on this page:
Listed below are the well-known English Proverbs on Health from all over the world.
Health Proverbs List:
- A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
- A stitch in time saves nine.
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
- Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
- Eat to live, not live to eat.
- Eat well, be active, feel good about yourself.
- Good health is above wealth.
- He shows the whiteness of his teeth.
- He whets his teeth on something.
- Health is not valued till sickness comes.
- Never let the sun go down on your anger.
- Prevention is better than cure.
- Seven days without exercise makes one weak.
- The less you eat, the longer you live.
- To get angry is to punish yourself with other people’s mistakes.
- Tri-colour meal is a good deal.
- Who has a toothache, should keep/hold his tongue on it.
- You are what you eat.