25 Cool and Interesting Fun Facts that you should know!
Here we have listed 25 cool and interesting facts about our everyday lives that everyone should know. We have included facts about history, maths, language, traditions, society etc. Hope you will enjoy reading this and will let others know about them too.
Interesting Fun Facts
- 11% of the World is left handed.
- “Almost” is the longest word in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order.
- You breathe on average about 5 million times a year.
- Russia has a larger surface area than Pluto.
- The average lead pencil will write a line about 35 miles long or write approximately 50,000 English words.
- The average person spends 2 weeks of their lifetime waiting for the light to change from red to green.
- The present population is expected to rise to 15 Billion by the year 2080.
- The Matami Tribe of West Africa play their own version of football, instead of a normal football they use a human skull.
- 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
- During the 17th Century, the Sultan of Turkey ordered his whole harem of women to be drowned and replaced with a new one.
- The elephant is the only mammal that can’t jump!
- Cockroaches can live several weeks with their heads cut off.
- It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open. We dare you, give it a try!
- Of all the words in the English language, the word “SET” has the most definitions.
- The world’s oldest piece of chewing gum is over 9,000 years old!
- Scientists have tracked butterflies travelling over 3,000 miles.
- Only 38% of Americans eat breakfast every day.
- If removed from the stress of the modern world, the average human would sleep about 10 hours a day.
- To produce a single pound of honey, a single bee would have to visit 2 million flowers.
- The average American spends about a year and a half of his or her life watching commercials on television.
- Coca-Cola would be green if the food colorant wasn’t added.
- Just like fingerprints, everyone’s tongue is different.
- The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds.
- Earth is the only planet not named after a god.
- A broken clock is right two times a day.