Similarities and Differences between 2D and 3D Shapes
Distinguish, differentiate, compare and explain what is the differences between 2D and 3D Shapes. Comparison and Difference.
Differences between 2D and 3D shapes
1. 2D shapes have no height. 3D shapes have height.
2. Two dimension shapes are flat figure while three dimension shape is solid figure.
3. Examples of 2D shapes are: triangle, quadrilateral, pentagon, hexagon, octagon, decagon…
Examples of 3D shapes are the cube, cone, cylinder sphere prism, pyramid…
Similarities between 2D and 3D Shapes
1. Both 2D and 3D shapes have length.
2. Both 2D and 3D shapes have width.