Lets see some of the similarities between electric and magnetic field here on this page:
Similarities between Electric and Magnetic Field
1. Both electric and magnetic field are conservative forces.
2. Both obey inverse square law.
3. Both are non contact forces (Forces can be exerted without contact).
4. Both are attractive as well as repulsive (Like poles repel, like charges repel; unlike poles attract, unlike charges attract).
5. Electric field points in the direction of the force experienced by a positive charge. Magnetic field points in the direction of the force experienced by a north pole.