Similarities between vertebrates and invertebrates
1 They both can be found either water or land and they both reproduce and respirate.
2. They also can move.
3. They both can adapt to their environment easily.
4. They both have internal blood.
5. They both have a brain that can communicate throughout their body to certain places that help them live in their natural habitat.
6. Some invertebrates have wings and some vertebrates have wings. That means both vertebrates and invertebrates can have wings.
7. Some vertebrates have antennae and some invertebrates have antennae.Also both the groups are living things.